Consider playing your next show at Mosaic Coffeehouse.
Mosaic Coffeehouse, a non-profit coffeehouse in the Wallingford community of Seattle, is looking for bands and solo acts to kick off our 2011 summer/fall concert series and the start of our opening up our venue for open mic. nights!
- We are non-profit… but beyond that, we run on the “pay what you can” or “pay what you think it is worth” concept. So, we are totally donation-based, with no set prices on any of our products or services!
- We are run by volunteers! 90% of our work force is volunteers who just love the coffeehouse and what it means to its community.
- Our coffee products are 100% fair trade and organic!
About the facilities:
- We have a raised stage, lighting that can be dimmed or brightened depending on desired atmosphere or mood, music stands, and microphones.
- PA system including 4 channel mixer on-site
- We are a very large coffeehouse that can accommodate more than 100 people!
What you’d need to bring:
- Musical instruments
- Any merchandise you’d like to sell (we can set up and run a booth for you)
Because we are donation-based, we cannot pay bands to come and play… but we CAN and WILL set up a donation box for your band so that you may still receive some compensation from those who come to hear you play!
Why play at Mosaic?
- Because we are a fantastic venue for music in the heart of Seattle!
- Because playing here gets exposure for us and YOU!
- Because it is awesome to support places that give back to their community, like Mosaic does!
So, if you are interested in playing at either an open mic night or in our concert series (or both), here is what we need to know from you:
- Learn a little more about us. Get to know us and see if you can envison playing here.
- Submit the form
- We’ll follow-up ASAP!
If you have any questions in the meantime, you can contact Courtney (our super-awesome intern) at email@example.com.
Thanks for checking us out!